Wednesday, May 13, 2009


   I must confess, I just had to have it, the doll house I mean. Cali will love it, and so will all the other grandkids. It is a doll house in the round so to speak and has oodles of furniture and a family of dolls, SO CUTE! Just one little problem, where to put it. For now I put it in the window seat in my room. Not a good addition to my room, but it was there nonetheless. 
   Cole swiftly left the kitchen, I saw him go. What mischief could he be up to, the toilet again, no I closed all the doors. Hum.... CRASH. I ran to the sound, my bedroom! There stood Cole, had had pulled the doll house on top of him, at least his head was in a room! No time for pictures. I pulled the big house off of him and smothered him with kisses. He took it all in stride.


Cali on the other hand is ready for the doll house. She plays intently with it. Pictured here are the Betrix Potter figuresI cut off of of Kevin's baby mobile. Cali is fascinated with them and with Beatrix Potter books. In fact we have taken her to the library twice just to check out Beatrix Potter books. She knows each name and tale by heart. I bet you don't even remember some of the characters... Squirrel Nutkin, Mrs Tiggy Winkle, Jeremy Fisher, Jemima Puddle Duck, Tom Kitten, Benjamin Bunny, and of corse Peter Rabbit. I let her take all the books we have checked out home in a nice bag. Each time she has returned them to me with not one missing.

2 comments:

Vicki said...

What a Gramma...I am so jealous you are so close!

Vicki said...

Man Christy-girl, we need to get you bloggin...I know you have had an exciting summer cuz i read Kelly's blog to spy on you! I can't believe I don't even have your email cuz I want to talk to you about a git together I am planning with some of the BYU people from our era the weekend of the CSU game. Email me! vickiw80@hotmail.com